A highly skilled and driven animator with extensive expertise in video game animation, working in production pipeline for AAA Games, creating game/cinematic animations, composing 2D and 3D spaces, and animation principles. Effectively collaborates cross-departmentally to ensure the achievement of goals within tight timelines. Seizes opportunities to expand technical knowledge base, quickly learning and applying new skills to provide valuable contributions. Leverages exceptional communication skills to provide constructive feedback to outsourced talent. Draws upon a keen eye for detail to refine animations. A highly adaptable and innovative team player who overcomes complex challenges with a commitment to excellence.
Specialties: Maya, 3DS MAX, Photoshop, Unreal Engine 4, Unity 3D, Perforce, PC and Apple Interfaces, Shooting and performing in MoCap session, Pre-visualized Animation, Animation (Key Frame), Rigging (Human and Creature), Motion Capture Clean Up, Providing Feedback for Character Designs, Working Closely with SFX and FX Designers, Game Designers, Character Artists, and Engineers.
“Marvel Avengers Alliance 2”
- Designed hand keyed animations for a wide range of characters with super powers and abilities.
- Assisted Senior Technical Artist with character rigging needs; including capes, hair. weaponry, etc.
- Worked with outsource firms to design and facilitate asset creation, and clean up.
- Cinematic design, animation, and capture (within game engine).
- VFX timing and execution in Unity.
- Implementation of character assets and animation within Unity game engine (descriptors, controllers, VFX events).
“Unannounced Title” – Console, PC
- Designed and created lifelike animations (hand keyed) for creatures, human NPC’s, and 3rd person player characters.
- Worked with full team and strike teams to maximize character flow and development.
- Designed and animated assets to work with UE4 engine (attacks, locomotion, interesting idles and fidgets, etc).
- Designed and animated vignettes to work with UE4 engine (single assets, montages, and composites).
- Rigged Creatures (biped and quadruped).
- Worked with and built Animation Blueprints in UE4.
February 2012 – January 2014 (2 years) Bellevue WA
“Offensive Combat” – Browser Based
- Hand keyed animations 1st and 3rd Person (characters and weapons).
- Mocap planning and clean up.
- Outsourcing (Animation) direction, communication, and clean up.
- Helped Programming team to develop unique Unity Animation System.
- Provided all animation assets for 22 person development team.
“Guardians of MiddleEarth” – XBLA, PSN
- Hand keyed game animation 1st and 3rd Person.
- Mocap planning, shooting, clean up.
- Some cinematic planning, animation.
- Outsourcing communication, and feedback.